Tuesday 14 February 2017

I Killed Him!!! Pt1

"You killed him!" that's what she said,
Her voice bitter and marinated in pain, 
Eyes Blazing with hateful rage,
"you killed him!" that's what she said.


"You Killed Him!" that's what she said,
Fervently shaking in anger and pain,
Her finger pointed penetrating my soul,
There was no one else she could blame,
Throwing me deeper in the throes of my pain,
"You Killed Him!" that's what she said,

"You killed Him!" that's what she said,
I hear her accuse me each waking day,
Her words are deeply drilled in my brain,
Her eyes still hateful in her glare,
I've loved and hated and loved her again,
She cracked a vein and my love is strained,
"You killed him!" that's what she said,
Those memories are constantly on replay.


How could she not see me drowning in pain?
Hard moon madness was knocking at my gate,
My soul was crushed, my heart was bleeding,
My faith lost, No God to believe in,
Yet she bestowed upon me the blame,
"You killed Him!" that's what she said.


How much more could my aching heart take?
Bleeding and simultaneously beating,
Too weak to pray while dealing with feelings,
When I needed her the most I was met with disdain,
"You Killed Him!" that's what she said,
"I wished You died instead!" I said and left.





No comments:

Post a Comment