Wednesday 29 October 2014

Operator… please connect!!!

Hello Operator,
Please connect your girl to Karma,
My love life’s in trouble,
The Bitch’s responsible,
We had a deal,
She broke the terms,
I just wanna Collect,
Operator please connect!

Hey Karma!
Thank you for the Drama,
Thought we was hommies,
I even used to call you Momma,
We had a good thing going,
Why the Bitch-Boss Holla?
He’s a sexy Piece of chocolate,
Proper-bone big boss stallion,
You waited for me to get addicted,
Then went ahead to cause me trauma.

6 good years,
I’ve slept soundly for 6 good years,
Now I’m having flashback,
I brought a good man to tears,
Why are you reviving my fears?
This de ja vu has me in tears,
Someone pulled a red light-green light on me,
And now my body aches for his touch,
I want to quench my soul’s thirst,
But I can’t face my fears,
Because you pulled up my file,
Highlighted what I did 6 hood years ago,
Karma!
Are you still on the line?

No comments:

Post a Comment