Tuesday 24 July 2012

Shashamane Inspired: Music,Sex and Weed

I met him through a friend of mine,
To me he was just a random guy,
But i found out there were things we liked,
Sacred gifts from the most high to mankind,
Things i consider spiritual,
Coz my addiction to them is Mystical,
Things that Babylon minds fight,
Music,Sex and Weed.

Whenever i prayed to the Father for a man,
I asked for three qualities in my man,
A refined taste in Music,
And Mad bedroom skills when we sex,
Anyone who doesn't have the two,
But loves the herb, is a friend,
I'm glad Jah answered my prayer,
Mr.Lover and i make a perfect pair.

I was blessed the day i met my friend's friend,
It so happens he prayed the same prayer,
He considers me a miracle,
It's hard to find someone like me,
I make sure he falls deeper in love,
Every time I'm in his arms,
Time together is memorable,
When we listen to music and sex high on weed.

If there three thins i'm passionate about in this world,
It definitely is Music,Sex and Weed,
I love my music deep,
She's my soul's bestfriend,
I love my Sex hard Passionate,
It's God's greatest expression of Art,
My weed is my medication,
I have a love hate relationship with her that will never end,
Music,Sex and Weed,
It's tattooed in my spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment