Friday 20 July 2012

Highgrade Inspired: "I couldn't say No"

Yesterday i ran into a former lover of mine,
The eyes he gave me, made me weak,
It almost felt like we took a walk back in time,
A time when just a glance,
Or a kiss on my lips flipped on the "horny" button,
My heart raced when he said hi!
I ignored his hand, didn't want him to feel my sweaty palm,
Because every time he had my hand in his,
I gave him the power to do as he pleased,
So i kept my distance from him,
Coz it felt like the devil was using him to tempt me,
Sexual temptation happens to be my weakness,
Especially when i know it's going to be worth my time,
He asked me to join him for coffee,
I swear i wanted to say No but my feelings obliged,
"do you still get dirty?" he asked,
"Did the freak in you die?".
His questions were meant to make me flirt,
A trap i always enjoyed being in,
So i accepted the challenge and took him on,
Just to show him that I'm still a Baad Bitch,
My aim was to make him jealous of you,
By rubbing it in his face all the nasty things i do to you,
I only provoked him to put his A game on the table,
A bait he knew i wouldn't resist,
He unearthed sensual memories,
Of the two of us back-seat loving,
He made me remember the ecstatic pleasure he gave me,
How i begged him to never let it end,
He buffed my ego,
When he gave me the title "Queen of BJs",
Please believe me when i say that i thought of you at the moment,
You gave me the strength to walk away,
He followed me to my car,
And gentlemanly apologized,
I realized i had a flat tire,
And i didn't have a spare wheel to change,
He offered to help me out,
To give me a ride to and from the mechanics,
He didn't want to leave an "old friend" dealing with an untimely mishap,
So i got into his car, it felt like i was dancing with a wolf,
How could the universe be so cruel,
Its forces put me close to him,
He played our favourite songs,
Putting up resistance by Da'ville being one of them,
It was an unsaid dedication,
For he had already made clear his intentions,
He started teasing me at Gyptian's Beautiful lady,
His seduction was intense,
He made me rip my dress,
Making a life on top Scene for other drivers,
I couldn't take it,
I couldn't resist temptation,
I submitted to his Persuasion,
We made a sexual mess,
And when we were done, we started it again,
We got my car fixed then parted ways,
All the while my conscience kept asking,
"why didn't you say No?"
I blamed his sensual seduction,
I blamed my weakness,
I blamed what had transpired on being human,
I began to wonder if you ever get tempted like me,
Do the bitches from your past ever pursue you?
Do they put you in a position that makes it hard to say No?
If it's ever happened, did you say No?
Or are you trying to keep it secret,just like me?
My conscience haunts me she can't let me be,
She got me acting up trying to cover up evidence,
And sometimes when we talk,
You tell me lies i would tell coz i'm cheating,
It's got me suspicious that you may be scheming,
Every time i spliff i can't help thinking,
That my eyes got open by this sweet sensi,
Coz i just noticed that we be playing each other,
But i won't be the first to admit that i couldn't say NO!

6 comments:

Maleek said...

Exquisite!!

Liama Dawn said...

Thank you dear!

Charlemagne said...

DAMN!Hiyo High Grade ni ya wapi?..nice piece!

Unknown said...

Ths z just WAUZA gurl...

Unknown said...

Ur pieces got me hooked.self-proclaimed addict,why lie....and loving every minute

Unknown said...

Ur pieces got me hooked.self-proclaimed addict,why lie....and loving every minute

Post a Comment