Friday 9 August 2019

FOOLISH



I was a fool falling in love with you,
And now I blame myself for always feeling blue,
Thought I had a friend with whom I can’t pretend,
So I gave you my heart and you gave me gloom.

Maybe I was desperate to find a friend in you,
Hoping for something beautiful between us to bloom,
With you my heart and soul could rest,
Now I see you were my personal test.

I was stupid to think that you could truly see me,
Hoping that my respect and devotion would draw you nigh,
I feel used, abused and misused,
You never wanted more than my body.

It’s best for us to part ways,
The strings that connected us are now frayed,
Am emotionally strained and in dismay,
What we were has now decayed.





4 comments:

amelia jac said...

Keep working on more info for your blog, great job!
I just added your feed to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!
Good thorough ideas here.Id like to recommend checking out things like cheese. What are your thoughts?
Ive meant to write something like this on my webpage and you have given me an idea. Cheers.


Ro water purifier
UF water purifier
Hydrogen water bottle

PIKACHU said...

Just discovered this blog through Bing, what a way to brighten up my year!
Utterly understand what your stance in this matter. Though Id disagree on some of the finer particulars, I think you did an superior job explaining it. Certain beats Sarah Berger

Morgan said...

ttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
I must say, as very much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a good grasp to the topic matter, but you shopbymark

Lala Musa said...

I will list your Business in TOP UK Directories MANUALLY up to 500 websites all information with consistent NAP.
uk directory services

Post a Comment